The Qualifying Programme - from July 2019
Campbell's College courses for the November 2019 examinations follow the new syllabus starting from July.
Our courses are now ready to start, but students may want to wait until the June results are released on 6th August before starting on a new course of study.
If you started a course with us for June but did not sit the exam, you will need to transfer onto the equivalent new syllabus course for which there is a token fee to cover sending out new course notes etc. Payment can be made here.
Here is some information from the ICSA Transition Document regarding transfer onto the new scheme.
All students who have not completed the qualifying programme exams after the June 2019 results are released will be moved onto the new syllabus and will receive a message from ICSA letting them know which modules they need to complete.
Students will need to take the new Risk Management module under the new syllabus but there is an exception to this rule if you have passed two or more of the current Level 2 modules, in the following permitted combinations:
- Corporate Secretarial Practice and Strategy in Practice.
- Corporate Secretarial Practice and Financial Decision Making (provided you have passed or you are exempt from Financial Reporting and Analysis).
- Strategy in Practice and Financial Decision Making (provided you have passed or you are exempt from Financial Reporting and Analysis).
Most students who have not completed the Chartered Secretaries Case Study after the June 2019 exams will need to complete Boardroom Dynamics under the new scheme.
However, the rules for students on the Fast-Track Professional scheme are different – see below.
Fast-Track Professional students who registered after April 2019 will take Corporate Governance and Risk Management.
- If you have not previously attempted Corporate Secretarial Practice, you will need to complete Corporate Governance and Risk Management.
- If you have previously attempted Corporate Secretarial Practice but have not passed it, you will need to complete Company Compliance and Administration
and Risk Management.
- If you have passed Corporate Secretarial Practice but not the Chartered Secretaries Case Study, you will need to complete Risk Management.